• Lodging
  • Two(2) meals a day
  • Field transportation
  • Hunting dogs
  • Transportation from the Hays, KS airport to hunting lodge


  • Personal clothing
  • Personal gun (unless prearranged)
  • Gratuities
  • License
  • Insurance of person, personal effects, and arms is hunter’s responsibility


Hunting license may be purchased in Stockton, or online at Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks, and Tourism. We will be happy to guide you through the application process!


  • You must have a Kansas hunting license to hunt turkey or whitetail deer. You must carry tags and license on your person during all hunts.
  • Turkey tag applications may be downloaded off the internet or you can buy locally over the counter. If you choose to buy locally, you must buy at least one day before your hunt starts. Tags are not good until the next day.  We hunt in Unit One (1).
  • Whitetail deer rifle and archery hunting licenses MUST be applied for from April 1–April 20. License for whitetail deer may be downloaded off of the internet at Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks, and Tourism. We hunt in Unit Three (3) and Unit Seven (7). If you have any question please give us a call and we will help guide you through the process.
  • If born after July 1, 1957, you must have a Hunters Education Certificate to hunt in Kansas.